Originally posted by TexasMom:
Based on the questions I got when I listed a doll as having come back from the hospital . . . I think they assume there must be more damage, or she's been played with roughly, etc to have been to the HOSPITAL. I guess it sounds scary!

Who knows!
Faith
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah I mean what the heck, they've been restrung, cleaned, had parts replaced with new (possibly). They are probably in better shape than 99% of all the used dolls!

You would think it would be a positive thing because AG does not let flawed dolls leave the hospital. I paid for one to get a head replacement , and they replaced her arm because it had little bitemarks.(on thier dime) It didn't bother me, nor did I expect it fixed, but they wanted to make sure she left PERFECT. Talk about above and beyond!

We need to invent a classy term like "restored doll" instead of "hospital doll" to get rid of the stigma